Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm going to a bachelorette party

Man, I'm nervous about this. Bachelorette parties tend to get out of control. Especially with the crowd that I'm going with. I have to go because the bride is a good friend of mine.

I'm a laid back mellow person. I don't really like crowds or loud and boisterous parties. I expect it if I go to a club or bar, but not at regular parties. Well throw all of that out of the window because bachelorette parties get crazy. Add to that the fact that my friends are a rowdy bunch anyway and you can imagine what things can happen.

It's a good thing I like to shop online. I went to an online store to buy Bachelorette Party Supplies. I bought tame stuff. I got a bride to be sash and a tiara that my friend is going to wear. I won't even describe some of the things that my friends ordered. Let's just say shaped lollipops, straws and sippy-cups. And you thought sippy-cups were just for kids. Well not these.

I'm nervous and excited about the party at the same time. I might go back to the store and express order some more stuff. Tame things, of course. I can't say the same for the things everyone else orders. Well, I might order that pinata.

No comments: