Thursday, July 19, 2007

My weight loss goals

I'm very close to my first weight loss goal. I want to lose 25 pounds. So far, I've lost 21. That means only 4 more to go. Once I meet my first goal, I will work on maintaining that weight for 30 days then move to my next goal. I exercise several times a week. But I think the biggest thing I've done to lose weight is increase my daily vegetable intake and decrease my junk food intake. I also went from regular soda to diet. That was probably the hardest thing I had to do.

I need to lose some of this weight to cut down on the jiggles. It just doesn't look good on me. I can already see the difference in my face, it's thin again. I wish I had done this sooner. I also wish I had found a product like Drink My Daily Veggies before now. It's not just a drink either. The product comes in a packet that you can add to food or drinks.

Each packet is also 2 servings of vegetables. So if you add it to food and have a regular serving of veggies, you're halfway home for the day. I plan on adding mine to eggs in the morning, then add some to my lunch. And if you think you won't like the taste, remember that it's mixed with food so you really won't taste it. Get your daily recommended servings of veggies without even thinking about it.

No comments: