Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Jerome Bettis opened his restaurant today

Unfortunately, it was a invitation only event. The restaurant is called Grille 36 and it's on the North Shore over by the stadiums. There were Steelers players past (Kordell Stewart) and present (Hines Ward and Mike Logan). Also Steelers President Art Rooney II was there.

The restaurant is in a great location. Like I said, it's right next to both of the stadiums so I'm sure the place will stay packed. There are 50 flat screen tv's to watch the games on. Plus a patio with a great view of the city.

I can't wait to go see what the place is all about. I'll probably wait a few weeks before I do go though. The first 2 or 3 weeks will be packed with fans and people hoping to see celebrities. After that, it should calm down a bit. I also plan on making sure the Pirates are out of town. Otherwise, the place will be jam packed with people trying to get a bite before or after a game.

Edit: Casey Hampton and Eddie George were also in attendance.

No comments: