Monday, June 25, 2007

How does a grown woman crap her pants?

I mean really. It happened again. Yes, I said again. And heck no it wasn't me. It's a woman I work with. Here's the kicker, after it happened she told people. Multiple people. "I'm so embarrassed, I can't believe this happened. I have on a Serenity pad but I just went right through it." Ughh.

Apparently she had gastric bypass surgery a couple of years ago. From what I've heard, you should only eat so much food and there is food you should totally avoid. From what I see, she eats anything and everything. All of the weight she lost by getting surgery will eventually come back.

Oh, the pants crapping. Yeah that happens frequently. At least once a month. One week she came to work telling everyone that she had to wear a diaper. lol. It's not funny, but it really is. If anything like this ever happened to me, I sure as heck wouldn't tell anyone.

No comments: