Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'm ready to pull my hair out

Holy crap, setting up a domain is a huge pain. First I couldn't get the domain set into the correct directory. So it was pulling up another site instead of it's own site. Once I got that corrected, I couldn't get wordpress set up.

Then I couldn't get my widgets set up. The file was corrupted whenever I tried to download it. Finally, I went into my other site and just copied the entire widget file. Now, the site is mostly in place as far as appearance and widgets. I have to decide whether to import these posts to that blog or just start it over fresh.

I'm leaning towards not doing anything. Running a blog is driving me crazy. I'm not technologically inclined so this is hard for me. I'm in awe of people who build their own sites and files. I'm just not that smart.

No comments: