Monday, June 4, 2007

I have some money I need to move around

I've made some money over the past couple of months and now I need to decide what to do with it. Right now, it's sitting in my account languishing. That's about to change though.

I've been looking around emoneycentral.com looking for high rate savings and CD accounts. My current savings account is paying less than 2% interest. By surfing around this site, I've been able to find some savings accounts paying over 5%. Now that's what I'm talking about.

I know that some of the money is going to be used for my stock funds. That's why I was interested in the "Sell in May and walk away" article. I'm not an active trader, so I won't be doing this but it is still an interesting concept to keep in mind. Even though I buy and hold, at some point, some of the stock will still be sold.

I love sites that help me make more money. I wonder if I can get in on one of these free money deals too.

No comments: