Thursday, June 7, 2007

A new source of blog income

I'm always looking for ways to increase my online income. I think I found something new. It's called AdVolcano. What's so great about it? Well for one thing, publishers can price their own ads. And you have control over your design. So you don't have to worry about something that will be out of place on your site.

Another positive is that your ads are set for a fixed term. So no worrying about links expiring or being renewed. You already know how long your internet advertising is good for. There is also a benefit for advertisers. You know in advance how much and for how long your ads will run. This makes your advertising budget a breeze to figure out.

I can't wait to sign up for this and make some more money. More money is always good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you actually make money on your blog??? I didn't know it was possible to do that.

Sabrina said...

Yes I do. I'm still working on increasing my stats and I can possibly make even more.

Anonymous said...

wow. Any possibility of a blog on "making money from your blog"?? I'd be very interested in that and I am sure a lot of other people would be as well.

Sabrina said...

Anon - There are quite a few blogs out there that teach you how to make money from your blog. Check out http://paulamooney.blogspot.com or http://johnchow.com

Both are good reads and give you really good tips.

hapa said...

thanks for the info. You have inspired me to give it a try.

Sabrina said...

Hapa - Good luck and let me know how it goes.