Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dinner and a movie with Johnny Depp

Yeah I'm supposed to have dinner and a movie but not with Johnny Depp. But we will go see Johnny Depp in his new movie. I always loved Johnny Depp since I saw him in Edward Scissorhands. He was so vulnerable that he made me fall in love.

I've always liked his movies but Pirates of the Caribbean was one of my favorites. When he looked at Kira Knightley and shook the rum bottles while saying "Welcome to the Caribbean". Classic. I just loved that line. That movie was weird but I loved it. That's my favorite movie so far.

Now I'm excited about the new movie Sweeney Todd. I can learn more about the movie when I visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site. He's hooked up with Lance Burton who is directing him in yet another movie. These two work so well together so you just know the movie will be good.

You can also visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace to find out what the movie is about. Or I can give you a brief synopsis. Sweeney goes to jail unjustly. Getting out he vows revenge and opens a deadly barber shop. Hey, guess who else is in the movie? Sasha Baron Cohen as a rival barber. That is too funny.

I can't wait to see it. It's the last time I'll get to hang out with my friend before he leaves town. So I get to hang with my favorite friend and see one of my favorite actors. Good times man.



No comments: