Sunday, November 4, 2007

Biotene - A Review

I tried Biotene toothpaste for tooth sensitivity. My teeth are very sensitive. I don't even chew food normally. I chew it on the sides of my very back teeth. Anything too hot or too cold really bothers me. I didn't know what to expect from Biotene but I was pleasantly surprised.

I guess I should say that this was a free sample which is why I tried it. I probably wouldn't have thought to buy it on my own. I tried a different toothpaste that's supposed to be "sensitive" and I didn't like it at all. It was really thick and it didn't feel like my teeth were clean.

The first thing I noticed when I tried the Biotene was the taste. I usually use minty toothpastes so this was definitely something different. It tastes like candy. It's also a low foaming sensitive toothpaste. I don't like that very much because I love when my mouth is all foamed up, I know the toothpaste is working. It felt really mild on my teeth and once I was done brushing my teeth felt really clean. My teeth felt really smooth which I liked.

All in all, I really like Biotene and will continue to use it. Now I hope I can find a coupon for it. It's really hard to pay for a product after you get a free sample!


No comments: