Sunday, November 25, 2007

Finding a man where you can

Where did you find your partner? Did you find them in a bar, at the grocery store or in the free personals sites online? I have found a man at the grocery store before. So I know that's not a myth. That particular relationship didn't work out so take that advice for what it's worth.

I've been browsing around DateHookup.com to see who's out there. There are actually a lot of people from my area. I like the message board feature of the site. You can learn a lot about a person by what they post on forums. For instance, if a argument breaks out, can they walk away? Or do they hold a grudge against the person? You also get them in a group environment which is always very interesting.

So what about you? Would you find a mate online. Sometimes I don't think I can do much worse than I am right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can certainly see your expertise within
the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

my web page; insurance auto