Thursday, November 8, 2007

Visiting NYC with the New York CityPass

My friend went to New York this summer and she had a ball. I plan on going over the Christmas holidays while I'm home visiting my family. It's not even far from my mom, it's less than a 2 hour drive.

There is so much to do in New York as well. There are plays to go to and shopping to get done. I can even visit talk shows and be a part of the audience watching them tape live. I can buy a New York CityPass for $65 and save 50% on admission prices. It also lets me skip to the front of the line. Now that's what I'm talking about, preferential treatment.

As far as the activities that it includes there is a Circle Line Sightseeing Tour, and tickets to several museums including the Guggenheim Museum and the American Museum of Natural History. We can also take a trip to the top of the Empire State Building.

Me and my mom try to do something different every year for the holidays. We're both pretty excited about going to New York. It's awesome there at holiday time. Especially with the tree and ice-skating in Rockefeller Center. I just hope it doesn't snow. I don't care as much about the cold, in fact I welcome it. I have a lot of cute winter clothes to wear.

No comments: