Thursday, November 1, 2007

Moving to a warm weather location

First let me say that I hate winter. I've always hated winter. I hate the cold and especially the snow. I've considered moving to Florida for 2 or 3 years now. As I get closer to fulfilling my commitments in the city I live in now, it's becoming more of a reality to move.

I don't want to buy a house because that's too much work. I would consider buying a W South Beach Condo. First of all, it's right in the middle of South Beach, which is the hottest part of Miami. It's close to shopping, the airports and marinas. The property is set up as one of the most exclusive condominium developments in South Beach. There are on-site spas, business centers and best of all, a private beach and private cabanas. That should be expected in Miami right?

I just need to make it through at least 1 more winter.

No comments: