Friday, November 30, 2007

Get off yer high horse

People amaze me. They always want to call someone out for doing something. Yet it's ok for them to do the exact same thing. Oh but they can justify what they're doing. No, you can't it's hypocritical and makes you look like an ass. I'm just disgusted by what's going on.

Ok now that I've ranted, here's a little background info. A supposedly A-list blogger is attacking a lot of "Mommy" bloggers and people who work for pay to blog companies. He went so far as to call one person pathetic, mentally-ill and actually laugh that she has trouble making ends meet. Now this same person also writes paid reviews and has a ton of sponsors but for him it's ok? I think not. He's a jerk.

I do understand that some people don't get the pay to blog movement or don't agree with it. And that's fine. You don't have to understand it or like it. I just don't think you need to go around name calling those people who do partake in it.

Whew rant ova!

No comments: