Monday, May 21, 2007

Potential Bloggerwave problem

I'm a paid blogger. I work for several different companies. However it has come to my attention that there may be a problem with Bloggerwave. It seems that some of the people that have submitted work for them have had their payments reversed.

When a fellow blogger questioned PayPal, they were told that there was a problem with the account that the money had come out of. As bloggers, we have no recourse. I don't know what the problem with Bloggerwave is, but I'm not taking any chances.

I have been paid for most of the work that I have done. I am still owed close to $20. They have not reversed any money out of my PayPal account but I don't know if they intend to. I have changed my password for my PayPal account. I'm not taking any chances with them potentially having access to my account.

I would encourage everyone to stay clear of Bloggerwave until this issue is cleared up. Just my humble opinion.

No comments: