Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Do you need motivation?

I know I do. There's a lot of things that I would like to do but I'm just not motivated enough to do it. Chief among them is cleaning my house and writing my short story. I would like it to be a novel, however I feel like a short story is more doable.

Well, there's a program that I've found that you can download totally free to help provide motivation. The motivation software runs on the background of your computer and at set intervals a message pops up reminding you of your goals. They're not canned auto response messages either. You write the message yourself. So you can have it as canned or as real as you want.

stop I think my motivating message will be to put pen to pad and start on that short story. I already have the idea, I just need to write it down. That's a good goal for me.

No comments: