Monday, May 14, 2007

I totally missed all the games this weekend

I was home visiting my mom this weekend and she hates sports. She won't watch them at all. I didn't see any games or updates.

I did see hear a few things. First Ryan Howard of the Phillies is on the 15 day dl. I was supposed to go to a game this weekend but when my cousin found out that Ryan wasn't playing, he sold the tickets.

I missed all of the Mother's Day games where the players used the pink bats. I wanted to see who would use them. Since we weren't home, I didn't even get to see the highlights.

Brett Favre is mad about not getting Randy Moss? Why. I can see Brett strangling him when he decides he doesn't want to play. Randy is definitely not a team player. He always puts himself above the team.

ESPN is drooling all of Derek Jeter. He's hit safely in 68 of his last 71 games dating back to last season. Ummm, the Yankees are like 8 games out of first and are last in the division and you still have to talk about Jeter? I mean hey, I like the Yankees, but give it a rest already. That just goes to show you, no matter what they need to talk about the Yankees.

No comments: