Sunday, May 20, 2007

People dropping off of the face of the blogging world

I went to one of my favorite blogs to see what was new with her. Her blog is gone. All of the posts are gone and there is a message in the header that says something along the lines of "no longer blogging". Wow, no notice no nothing. I realize that sometimes real life takes precedence over blogging but geeze louise some kind of explanation would have been better than that.

Heck she could have just said something about real life is pretty busy, I don't want to blog anymore or anything. But the way she did it really sucks. I think that's why a lot of people don't like personal blogs. People just up and leave with no regards for their readers. If that's the way people want to be, they should probably keep their blogs private.

No comments: