Saturday, May 5, 2007

People not updating their blogs

I try to visit most of the blogs in my blog roll at least 3 times a week. The blog roll only displays so many sites at one time so I refresh to get more. I realize that people have a life outside of blogging, but I get so annoyed when I read all of these blogs that haven't been updated.

I'm not talking about updated within the past week. I'm talking about the people who haven't updated in over a month. It's not 1 or 2 blogs either. It's several. I've just started making notes not to visit their blogs as often. If they haven't updated their blog, are they visiting the sites on their blog roll? Probably not, which means people like me aren't benefiting as much as they are.

This reminds me that I still haven't put up some of the posts that I've written. I try to keep between 3-5 posts in my dashboard so if I haven't updated in a while, I can take something that I have ready to go. I try to update my blogs at least two to three times a week. Most times it's more, but I really don't want it to be less. I don't like stale blogs so I don't want my blog to become stale.

No comments: