Friday, January 11, 2008

Leasing a car is always an option

I just got a new car. Well the car is not new it's just new to me. It's a 2005 so it's a late model car. I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy a car at all. One option I had that I didn't use was leasing a car. I know some people think leases are evil but they can be the best thing for you depending on your situation.

You can find anything on the internet so why not your car. That's what I did. I looked at the dealership that I knew I wanted to work with and watched until I saw the car that I eventually bought. You can search over the web and tell them exactly what you want. Whether you want to search by make and model or by what you want your payments to be, BuyYourCar will work with you.

They will present you with several leasing options. And believe me the more options the better. I had two financing options and one company was a lot cheaper than the one was. If I was looking for a new car to contract hire I would lease because you can use the car for the lease term then return it. No muss no fuss. I just decided that right now buying was a better option for me but who know, maybe I'll lease in the future.

1 comment:

car leasing said...

It's true that leasing a car a lot better than buying your own. The options of leasing makes it even better and saves a lot of money.