Monday, January 7, 2008

Decorating my boyfriends apartment

Decorating an apartment is hard work. John just moved into a new apartment and we have been running all over town looking for things for his apartment. We've gotten 2 different sets of blinds because the first set didn't fit right so we had to get new ones. Then we went looking for bathroom stuff. We ended up getting fabric shower curtains with plastic liners for the bathrooms. He has 2 bathrooms in his apartment. I like this curtain with the moon, stars and a dark blue background. I like it so much because blue is my favorite color.

I'm kinda jealous, he only pays $50 more than me but has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Plus he has huge walk in closets in the bedrooms. So we have a lot of rooms to shop for. I know I'm up for it.

No comments: