Thursday, January 24, 2008

How interesting - Internet dust-ups Part 2

It's very interesting that I just wrote a post called internet dust-ups the other day and I get into one today. lolol. I can laugh because the way the message was set up makes me believe it was someone just chomping at the bit to write negative things about me.

The person registered for the forum they posted the message in today. It was their first message and they used a generic name as their posting name. Then they started talking about some of the types of posts that I had on my sites and how as an advertiser they wouldn't want to be associated with my site.

Am I mad? No I'm not. They didn't even have the courage to use a name, not their real name just a name. You know John, Robert, Harvey whatever. I don't think it's someone associated with the post I wrote on the forum. I think it's someone who isn't happy with something I wrote on my blog.

In any event...get a life loser!

No comments: