Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blogging perks

What are blogging perks you ask? It's stuff you get just because you blog. The best blogging perks are the people you meet. I've been in contact with a great group of people through blogging. Unfortunately I haven't been able to meet any of them in person yet.

Another great perk is free stuff! Yeah, I love free stuff. I got some samples in the mail a few weeks ago. I got some instant snow, a fireplace dvd and a smencil. The smencil was watermelon flavored and it smells so good. When you write with the pencil the fragrance comes out. I know they have a lot of other scents that I can try. The company also sells unique items like bags from recycled sails. You can find some great gift ideas browsing through their site.

That's just a couple of the benefits of blogging. I'm sure some more will come up as well. This is something I'm really glad I started doing.

No comments: