Sunday, August 19, 2007

I go a little overboard with Steelers stuff

Are you a football fan? I am. I missed it during the spring and early summer and got into baseball. But now the preseason is here and I'm loving it.

I'm going nuts with Steelers stuff this year. I got a dogtag charm, 2 shirts and I'm looking to buy a beach towel. That doesn't include all of the other stuff that I already have. But the funniest thing I did was paint the garage. I got some garage floor paint and painted a big Steelers logo on the floor.

I live in a apartment but I have to rent a garage because I hate parking on the street. It's only a few extra dollars per month to house my car. I did ask my landlord before I did it and he told me it was cool as long as I paint it back when I move out. Cool.

That's one reason why I can't wait to buy a house. I plan on having one heck of a game room setup. Sports memorabilia, logos, bobble heads. Man, I plan on having the works. Most people are excited about owning the property. I'm more excited about the possibility of game rooms and swimming pools. Priorities, yanno.

No comments: