Monday, August 20, 2007

I missed all of the Phillies games

First I was out of town on Friday. I got home late on Saturday and missed most of the game. Then today, I saw some of the game. I missed the beginning of the game because of the rain delay. The Phillies were leading at the time. Then just before the rain started again, the Pirates took the lead. Then they went into another rain delay so I missed the end of the game.

I wanted to go to today's game but I'm sick so I couldn't go sit out in the rain. Plus, it was very cool today. It was only 65 if not lower. I definitely wasn't going to sit outside in that. I was really hoping for a rain-out so they would have had to reschedule the game but no such luck.

I don't understand how these two teams can be cross-state rivals and only play 2 series per year. Darn schedulers, you suck!

No comments: