Sunday, August 19, 2007

My mom is in the money

Why? Because she has something everyone wants. Yup, money. She unexpectedly came into some money that she doesn't know what to do with. Well, of course everyone knows to spend it but that's not what I'm talking about.

She has the choice to get a structured settlement for the money so she can have a lump sum or take it in payments. I've suggested that she look into something like structuredsettlement-quotes.com. It may well be in her best interest to get a lump sum of money instead of stretching the money out. I mean if it were me, I would want my cash up front. Let me invest it the way I want to invest it.

I totally believe that I could find a better interest rate than what they're offering. Besides, if you get a quote and don't like what they have to say, she still gets her monthly payments. Man, would I love to be in her position right now.

No comments: