Thursday, August 2, 2007

Here's my number, call me

I sell on ebay. Not as much as I used to but I still sell a lot. It's really surprising that the majority of my international customers are in Germany. When you call make tons of calls internationally, people aren't always comfortable calling you back when they know you're in a foreign country. I call customers to confirm sales or to head off problems at the pass. I sell fairly high ticket items, so people want to put a voice with the screen name before they fork over a lot of money. So to make your customers more comfortable, you can get International Call Forwarding. It works with up to 12 numbers representing countries around the world from Toyko to Brussels.

So when you go need to get in touch with your customers, you can have them call a local number. Not only does it give you an air of professionalism, it makes your customers much more comfortable dealing with you.

1 comment:

MyDivert.com said...

hi,

Nice blog.

If you are reading this post you might want to check out another option at mydivert.com virtual numbers