Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Are you Superbad?

There are so many movies that are coming out this summer that look good. The best part is that there are movies in every genre coming out. I want to see action, drama but most of all comedies. I love to laugh and some of the movies look hilarious.

Remember the guys who brought you The 40 Year Old Virgin and Talledega Nights? Well they're back with the movie Superbad. Were as the last 2 movies were centered around adults, this is a teen movie. Oh believe me, they have their adult moments. The 2 main characters are about to graduate high school and go away to college. Before they go they want to have a party and score some alcohol so they can be cool.

First let me say, what teenager doesn't want to be cool? We all wonder what we can do to fit in or at least not make us look like a dork. I had major geek potential in high school. Luckily for me, I had just enough cool friends to keep me from being the ultra nerd. I think that's one of the reasons why I tend to be friends with everyone. I always hated to see kids getting picked on or made fun of.

I think deep down inside we all want to be one of the cool kids. That's the premise of Superbad. What lengths would you go to to be one of the cool kids? And while you're trying to decide how far you would go, check out the Superbad website for ringtones, wall paper, and more importantly, movie clips.

No comments: