Saturday, April 14, 2007

Rain already!

I was supposed to go to a baseball game today. I was going with my next door neighbor. When I saw him on Thursday, he told me he hadn't had time to pick up the tickets but would get them on Friday. We started talking and I mentioned that the weather was supposed to be bad today. He said that he had heard that and was wondering if I still wanted to go.

We decided that we would wait until the next Pirate's home stand to go to a game. Right now it's 41 outside but no wind or rain. I swear if it doesn't start raining by 7pm I'm really gonna feel bad. He really wants to see Barry Bonds. He didn't get off work until late yesterday. I don't think he went to that game because he would have gotten there late. Of course Bonds' homered twice.

I don't think I've ever wished for rain and/or snow as hard as I'm wishing right now.

No comments: