Sunday, April 22, 2007

What's that all about?

So my previous post is a disclosure policy. Why is it here? Well, because I'm a paid blogger that's why. When you get paid to blog, you should disclose that fact. I've opted for a site wide disclosure instead of on each paid post. It just makes it easier for me.

This blog will not become spammy or look like a splog. I do like the idea of making money from blogging, but I don't plan on selling my soul at the same time. I'm trying to keep the ratio of regular posts to paid posts at 3 to 1. That's a bare minimum number. It may be a higher ratio. You might see 5 posts before 1 paid post. Since I'll only take things that interest me, I don't expect to find many paying opportunities.

I still plan on writing a ton of sports posts. Even though this is still not a sports blog.

No comments: