Monday, April 23, 2007

Read All About It blog review

I love having a blog roll on the side of my blog. You run across the most interesting blogs that you may not have otherwise found. Today I read Leigh's blog Read All About It. The first thing it noticed was the color. It's a pretty pink template. Actually it's the exact same one I was going to pick, but I decided on the blue background instead. Leigh reviews products as well as websites on her blog. One of the products she reviews is Microdermabrasion by Mary Kay. She also sells Mary Kay so if you're in the market be sure to stop by and check her out.

I didn't even know that Boris Yeltsin had died today until I read it on Leigh's other blog Alabama Voter. I'm always interested in what people have to say about politics. I may not agree with them, but I'm happy to see other people that take the political process seriously. Stop by and check this blog out, it's a very interesting read.