Saturday, April 7, 2007

Extra credit project

I haven't even started my extra credit project. It's due in two weeks. This week is my last week to have a quiz, so I'll concentrate on that. Next week is a review week so I'll work on the project then.

It sounds a lot easier than it really is. The project is to use a game to explain one of the concepts that we learned this semester. Sounds easy enough right? During one class, we played such a game. We had 2 pages of detailed instructions. That's what I would need to get the maximum (20) points. You get 5 points just for attempting the project. I'm sure if you turn in a garbage assignment, you won't get anything.

Have I mentioned what class this is? It's micro economic theory. Theory classes are generally more difficult, but add the economics aspect to it and you can just guess how hard the class is.

When the class started, I said I wanted a "B" in the class. Right now, I'm hanging on to a "B-" with my fingernails. That means the last quiz, final and extra credit are all crucial. I have to do well on each individual item. Next week I will finish the extra credit, then I'll be studying for the final like a fool.

No comments: