Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I've finished my extra credit project

I finished the extra credit project that is due today. I actually finished it on Saturday. It took me close to two hours to finish it. I had a few thoughts, so I tried a couple of different things. I did notice that I had over-lapping concepts. I did my best to keep it fairly simple. I wanted to make the concept clear so that anybody reading my paper would understand it.

I still need to print it out. I can't forget that. It's due at the start of class today. If I forget to print it, the professor won't accept it. I'll print it out right before I go to bed and stick it in my book bag.

I'm glad to have the chance to turn in extra credit. I can get anywhere from 5 to 20 points for this project. Hey, I'll be happy with any points. I expect the final to be extremely difficult and I'm hanging on to my B- by my fingernails.

No comments: