Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The whole apartment building is getting updated

And boy do we need it. I wrote the other day about my apartment getting new carpeting, and blinds. Well, my apartment is not the only one. Several of my neighbors are getting that stuff too.

What I'm most excited about is the fact that we're getting new LG Washing Machines. That's awesome. We only have 2 washers and two dryers for 20 apartments. So the new washers will come in handy.

I think I'm rubbing off on my management company. They said they went online to find information about the products. I love it. I talk about researching stuff online so much that they did the same thing. And they were able to get the company they bought the stuff from to match the online price which was much cheaper. It doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: