Thursday, October 4, 2007

Getting flowers is so romantic

Sigh, I'm jealous. One of my coworkers got flowers today and they were so pretty. It was a mix of flowers. There were roses of different colors and baby's breath. They smelled good too. I love roses.

I was surprised to learn that there was a such thing as flower meaning. If I got flowers I was happy just because. I didn't know that there was another meaning to the flowers. They can have different meanings based on the types of flowers, roses mean love while daisies means innocence or modesty. Or even the number of flowers, 10 means will you marry me, while 12 is a perfect dozen or perfect love.

I never thought about the meaning of flowers whenever I got them. I was just happy that somebody gave me flowers. Now of course, I'll think about what the flowers means the next time I get them.

No comments: