Sunday, October 7, 2007

I won't get reimbursed for the class I'm dropping

Which sucks because I need that money to roll over to the next semester. Now I'm down almost $500 for the spring. It's getting harder and harder to find the money to pay for school. Tuition went up this semester by $30 per credit. That doesn't seem like a lot but it's almost $100 per class.

Fees also went up but I'm not sure by how much. The fees include the computer fees and student group fees. Pitt is also considering hiking the transportation fee for next year too. I may have to get another Credit Card to help cover the cost of everything. All of my school expenses are increasing and that's not even taking books into account. My books for this semester was $180 for 2 classes. I'll be lucky to get half of that back.

I know it will be worth it in the end to get my degree, but it's ridiculously expensive right now.

No comments: