Saturday, October 20, 2007

Promoting your blog

Do you promote your blog online, offline or both? I don't promote mine offline. Most of my friends already have the address so they can read my blogs at their leisure. As far as online, I do belong to a couple of blogging networks. Whenever I publish a post, it shows up on the top of the site and gradually moves down during the day.

I know some of my blogging friends promote their blogs offline with flyers and/or business cards. There use an online printing company to print their materials. Then they tack up the flyers on bulletins boards like at schools, grocery stores and churches. They also hand out the business cards to their friends and associates.

I don't know if I'm ready to branch out like that yet. I do plan on continuing with my online promotions though.

No comments: