Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Broken glass everywhere

Ugh what a nightmare. I broke the light fixture in my bathroom. It's a type of glass sconce that the light bulb sits down in. I twisted out the bulb and went to pick it up out of the sconce and it fell on the floor and broke into a million pieces. I was just glad that I didn't cut my hand on the glass.

I hate the bathroom fixtures in my apartment. I have to supplement all of the lighting because it's not bright enough. The bathroom lighting is not quite as bad as the living room or dining room area. I had to buy extra lamps for each room because it's dark in my apartment.

I just hope I got all of the glass up. The last thing I want to do is walk into the bathroom in the middle of the night and get a piece of glass stuck in my foot.

No comments: