Monday, September 17, 2007

Nourish your skin

I'm starting to get older. No, I'm not old but older. I'm just starting to take better care of my skin. When I was younger, I didn't use any moisturizer on my face. I was lucky if I used lotion. I am now becoming more aware of fine lines and dryness on my face.

There is a product that I could use. It's the R.G. Skin Revitalizer. It's primary ingredient is Gac. When I first heard of it, I was like what is that. Gac is a red fruit that grows in sub-tropical Asia, especially in Vietnam. The fruit can grow as large as a cantaloupe. It's a source of beta-carotene which helps boost your immune system. There are also carotenoids in the plant, which help protect your skin against excess sunlight. Too much sun can be very damaging to the skin.

Check out the product and decide if it's right for you. But don't wait too late to start taking care of your skin. I've seen some older people whose skin looks horrible. It looks dry, cracked and hard. Like if you touch it, it would crack. That's why I take care of my skin now, I don't want to look like leather-face.

No comments: