Saturday, September 8, 2007

I definitely need a tutor

I started school this week. I actually started the community college, which is where my math class is, this week. Pitt started 2 weeks ago. I walked into my math class and felt like the professor was speaking another language. I am definitely looking into Math Tutors. I just don't understand what he's talking about.

The teacher is trying to give us tips to simplify the information, but that just makes me more confused. We've only covered 3 sections out of the chapter so far. But each exam only covers 2 chapters because it's so much information.

I won't be getting my book for the class until Monday, so I'll probably spend Monday night just reading through the chapter. Then Tuesday I'll attempt the homework. I have a feeling this is going to be a long semester.

No comments: