Saturday, September 15, 2007

I might sneak in a weekend getaway

School is so stressful right now. One of the ways I deal with stress is to just go on vacation and leave everything behind. Right now I don't have a lot of vacation time left so I might be taking a few weekend breaks. It's easy to squeeze a bunch of short breaks into my schedule. Especially since I have 2 more 3 day weekends before the year is out.

Now I just have to figure out where to go. I can't go anywhere exotic like Barcelona or Paris. But if I can find some cheap flights, I might go to my favorite place. That's right...Vegas baby! But I don't want to put the cart before the horse and get ahead of myself. I need to check out the travel sites first. I hope everything goes my way. I really need a break.

1 comment:

Nikola said...

Hi webmaster at insanerandomramblings.blogspot.com.

I am contacting you on behalf of "DialAFlight". I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website. While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to the links in question…

The website is linked on your website here: http://insanerandomramblings.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-might-sneak-in-weekend-getaway.html
The anchor text is : weekend breaks

Can I ask that you remove the link?
Thanks in advance!

I hope to hear from you soon.