Sunday, September 9, 2007

Bloggers on a power trip

I had written several posts about getting your own domain names and hosting plans but I haven't published them yet. After what happened to a fellow blogger, I felt that I had to speak out.

A blogger (person A) had a blog that was hosted by someone else (Administrator A). Person A posted something that Adminstrator A didn't like, so they suspended her blog for two weeks. Meanwhile, there were no tos violations or anything related to p0rn, gambling, drugs etc. It was just something Admin A didn't like.

The worse part is that person A is losing money. Both Person A and Admin. A are paid bloggers (as I am) and Admin A knows that she is causing Person A grief. She's just a blog administrator on a power trip.

As I said in a public forum and on a related blog: If you agree to host someone elses blog, realize that you are not going to agree with everything they say. Either deal with it or don't host peoples blogs.

No comments: