Friday, September 21, 2007

Honey I blew up the computer

I thought I was going to go crazy when my computer died. It was horrible. I was without a personal computer for over a month. I say personal computer because I was still able to access the internet from my work computer. But email and certain blogging functions are blocked so I was very limited in what I could look at.

I researched computers online. I looked at several desktop computers, but in the end I decided on a laptop. Now I love my laptop. I can't imagine going back to a desktop at home. I can sit on my couch and blog, check sports scores and balance my checkbook all while watching tv. And there's no swiveling in a chair involved. It's great.

The hardest part about buying the computer was researching it online. I went to a bunch of stores comparing and contrasting systems and price. Even though I'm cheap, I looked at the quality of the computer before I factored in the price. I figured I needed something that was going to hold up so quality was a top concern.

I just hope this one lasts as long as my last computer did.

No comments: