Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's already time to think about Black Friday sales

It's 60 degrees in Pittsburgh today. That's really warm for this time of year. It's hard to believe that it's already November when it's this warm. I could understand it more if I lived in California or Florida but it's very unusual for Pittsburgh. I have to put the weather out of my mind and start thinking about those cyber monday discounts. Cyber Monday starts the unofficial Christmas shopping season. You can find all of the Black Friday sales in advance and get even better discounts by going online.

I have already signed up for an email alert to find out when new deals are posted. I'm especially looking for Babies R Us. One of my coworkers is having her baby 2 weeks before Christmas. She also has a 17 year old son so I know she needs a lot of stuff. I already have a idea of what to get her. I want to get her some stuff for the next size up as she already has a bunch of 0-3 month clothes.

That's only one person. I also have to shop for my Mom, my brother and a few other relatives. I need all of the sales and discounts I can get.

No comments: