Friday, November 7, 2008

Looking ahead to a graduate degree

I haven't even finished my undergraduate degree and I'm seriously considering a graduate degree now. I work in accounting but we work very closely with our legal department. That was what I originally wanted to major in when I first started school. My manager and several people in the legal department have urged me to look into this path.

I need a break though so I've been considering a non-traditional path for my graduate studies. I'm looking at university online like Capella. They offer 109 graduate degrees including business and public safety. I could easily use either degree for our legal and/or trust department.

I never thought I would be this happy to stay in school.

This (blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments: