Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm thinking of travelling for a football game

It's crazy that I waited until the middle of winter to decide that I want to visit other places. My team doesn't play some of the teams that I want to see but it doesn't make me want to visit any less.

I have several places that I want to see. San Diego, maybe Dallas and Denver. It's crazy to think about going to Denver in the middle of the winter. Besides checking out some of the great Denver Restaurants that are out there, I can check out their multiple sports teams. They have all 4 major sports even though this is the baseball off-season. I could kill two birds with one stone and check out both a football and basketball game.

That's a major factor in whatever city I choose to live in. Denver is also one of the most health conscious cities in the country. Their citizens are known for both their inner and outer beauty. And the best part is that they have a bunch of fashion houses and boutiques to shop to enhance that beauty. That is so up my alley.

I guess I need to start planning.

No comments: