Sunday, November 30, 2008

Deer season starts tomorrow

In Pittsburgh deer hunting is really big. I mean real big. I know several people from my last job that go deer hunting. They put on their camo clothes and go live in the woods for days at a time trying to get a deer. Yeah I said days. I couldn't believe it when they first started describing it. I didn't know it was that serious.

So what do you get the deer hunter in your life for Christmas? How about a Nikon BDC Slam Hunter's Package? The package includes:

-ProStaff 3-9x40 Riflescope with BDC Reticle
-ProStaff Laser Rangefinder
-Silent Technology Rangefinder Case
-Mastering a Long-range shot with BDC DVD
-$50 NikonProGear Gift Card

and it's over $140 off buying the items separately. If that's not in your plans, they have other great Nikon products that you can get. If the person in your life is a serious as the people here in Pittsburgh are, they will absolutely love this gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 240 dollars on every page. But for all I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?