Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Somebody tried to steal my mail

I was ticked too. I got a package and when the mail lady rang the bell I had just gotten out of the shower so I buzzed downstairs and asked her to leave it on the table and I would pick it up. I got dressed and went downstairs and I saw somebody with the box in his hands. Once he saw me, he put it down and backed away from the table. He then gave me some lame line about bringing it to me. Only problem is that he doesn't know me. I could tell he was lying by his body movement.

There wasn't even anything important in the box but it was the principle of the thing. I plan on calling the management company tomorrow and letting them know. I know other neighbors have had their mail stolen off of the table.

The nerve of some people.

No comments: