Friday, November 14, 2008

My back is killing me

I have bad posture so my back is always hurting me. I try to stretch it out while I'm at work but that only provides temporary relief. One of my friends suggested that I check out allegromedical.com. She said that I could find a wedge pillow that would support my back for a really good price. They sell all kinds of things there too. Things like outdoor gear, maternity and/or baby stuff and that's in addition to their regular health care products.

I'm glad she recommended the site. I need to check it out and see what I can find. Especially since they're offering discounts or specials to anyone who signs up for their ecatalog. I am so there.

1 comment:

Marie Haynes said...

My name is Marie Haynes and I am working with AllegroMedical.com.
Unfortunately we have been given an unnatural links penalty from Google and as
a result we are not ranking well on Google. We are writing to you because your site links 
to ours and we would like to have this link removed (or nofollowed). Please know that
this is no reflection on the quality of your website. Are you able to remove links pointing 
to allegromedical.com? If you would like a complete list of links that come from your site to ours, please let us know.
 (In regards to a link from insanerandomramblings.blogspot.com )

Thanks!

Marie

marie@allegromedical.com