Sunday, December 2, 2007

Giving gifts

My neighbor went out of town for the weekend. He will be moving permanently in about 3 weeks. I want to send him fruit gift baskets as his welcome home gift in his new city. There are two reasons for this. One because it's the Christmas season and they're appropriate. The second reason is just as a gift.

What's better than a gift basket? And there are special baskets that are just made for Men. I can get him a chocolate gift basket, a sweets gift basket or even a snack gift basket. The company ships FedEx so I know he will receive the basket very quickly. They also use air bags instead of those nasty popcorn package wrappers.

I know he will appreciate the gift. I wish I could give it to him now. Then I would order the chocolate lovers basket and help him eat it.

No comments: