Saturday, December 8, 2007

Getting ready for the game

Tomorrow is a big game for the Steelers. We play the 12-0 Patriots. This game isn't getting all of the hype that some of the other games the Patriots have played because the Steelers have 3 losses. Our losses are to sucky teams like the Jets and Cardinals.

Since we have such crappy weather outside right now, I plan on staying home and watching the game. I wish I had a Human Touch HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair. I have poor posture and a massage chair would be heavenly. I could also set it on a heat feature or set it to foot massage. This is a description of the chair from the advertisement: "The experience combines the sensations of hands rapidly tapping on the back, gentle rolling, alternating strokes and relieving spinal pressure, and kneading to work out knots and ease soreness. The HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair calibrates the body frame of the individual sitting in it and adjusts according to that individual’s unique physique, so each massage in the HT 7450 is perfectly focused on the right areas of the body." Tell me that doesn't sound awesome.

But I probably should be happy I don't have the chair right now. I would be so relaxed that I would fall asleep. And this is one game that I don't want to miss.

No comments: